Welcome to Miami Valley Research Park
Miami Valley Research Park contains 1,250 acres of gently rolling land in the eastern Dayton suburban communities of Beavercreek and Kettering. The non-profit Park is a university-related research park affiliated with four local academic institutions including: Central State University, Sinclair Community College, The University of Dayton, and Wright State University. Started in 1984, the Park is designed to attract advanced technology companies and organizations involved in original research, prototype development or the application of technology to products or services.
- Adjacent to I-675 in Dayton's growth corridor
- Easy access to a wide range of housing options
- Less than one mile to ------- The Greene, http://www.vimeo.com/11094122 an 800,000 sq. ft. mixed use life style center
- A master planned technology community
- Attractive environment for employee retention/recruitment
Learn More About Our University Partners